The following classes will be conducted at our West Plains, Mo., headquarters and showroom and our Columbia, Mo., Statler Stitcher facility (as noted) in the coming months.
- To enroll in classes, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-659-8224, ext. 216.
Note: Classes are also available at many Dealer locations. Check Dealer websites for classes offered in your region.
|11/21/14||Jearld Collins, Aubrey Stephens & Lis Groe||Basic Machine Maintenance||Gammill Quilting Systems, West Plains, MO|
Class Cancellations and Refunds
Instructors for quilting and/or maintenance classes are scheduled and compensated based on the number of people registered in the class.
NOTE: Classes must reach a 3-person minimum requirement. If less than 3 participants register for a class, it will be cancelled and participants will be asked to attend a later scheduled class.
You must notify Gammill directly if you need to cancel a quilting and/or maintenance class. You can contact Gammill weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., CST, at 1-800-659-8224, ext 225, or email email@example.com . The amount of your refund for class cancellation is determined by the date that you notify Gammill of your cancellation. Current Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- 100% refund if cancelled two (2) weeks prior to the class.
- 50% refund if cancelled with one (1) to two (2) weeks notice.
- 0% refund if a cancellation or reschedule request is received with less than one (1) week's notice before the class start date.
- 0% refund in the case of "No-Shows".
This cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.